Management of rheumatologic conditions is complex. Concise evidence based answers to common clinical questions encountered in a rheumatology practice will be reviewed.
Upon completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- review strategies to deal effectively with a difficult patient
- discuss exercise prescriptions for fibromyalgia
- review crystal analysis in the diagnosis of gout
- interpret an abnormal serum protein electrophoresis
- review osteoarthritis and limb length discrepancy
|Moderator:||Karen Huisinga, MN, ARNP, FNP, VA Puget Sound HCS|
To see other sessions for this day, use the date buttons to the left.